ACM Management and Project Services (ACM) is a rapidly expanding multi-faceted national company, providing upstream and downstream services derived from its expanding portfolio of services, including its own central Registered Training Organisation (RTO) activities. With its head office in Sydney, ACM provides quality project results, including training and other business services across several diversified industries throughout Australia.
Recent addition to its operations is a labour hire company offering highly flexible short- and long-term workforce management solutions to businesses.
At the heart of our commitment to adding value, is our team of experienced staff, listening and offering workforce solutions that meet your business needs. Our clients from across the nation have recognised ACM as being a leader in workforce solutions.
Our Policies (include but not limited to)
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Sustainability Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Vulnerable Worker Policy
- Workplace Relations Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Defence Support Policy
To be the leading provider of project management and development solutions
Our purpose is to provide short- and long-term business solutions to assist our client’s requirements. We do this by:
- Employing quality people
- Partnering with industry
- Delivering projects to plan
- Developing sustainable workforce solutions
- Managing ongoing relationships with industry partners
Our values are central to the way we do business and play a significant role in our organisational success.
- We provide a safe work environment
- We uphold what is right
- We treat people equally, fairly and with respect
- We do not leave any project or task
- We guard the team, so the individual can succeed
- We work hard and have fun
To continue to grow 15% year-on-year and develop as a leader in the Australian and International Markets.
To Our Clients
To provide all-in-one short- and long-term business solutions.
To Our Staff
To be the employment pathway for industry success.
ACM is committed to ensuring that we have a diverse and inclusive workforce which fulfils our employees and customers expectations while building a sustainable future for our business.
ACM commits to achieve:
- A diverse and skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of our workers and the Australian community.
- A workplace culture that fosters inclusive practices and behaviours for the benefit of all staff and business partners across Australia.
- Improved employment and career development opportunities for people who are under-represented in our workforce through specific programs and initiatives.
- A work environment that values and utilises the contributions of employees with diverse skills, backgrounds, experiences and educational.
- Awareness in all staff of their rights and responsibilities with regards to equity, integrity and respect for all aspects of diversity.
We understand the value of strong and enduring relationships with the communities and industry sectors in which we operate and are committed to engaging these important stakeholders.
Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
We are a proud supporter of the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service. We recognise the outstanding service they provide in helping people from the most remote areas of Australia with vital services.