ACM Leadership is dedicated to excellence in leadership education and development, improving the quality of leadership in Australian workplaces, and developing individual leaders. We aim to bridge the gap between social thinking and leadership practice and to produce knowledgeable leaders that work in ‘real-world’ situations, who can demonstrate leadership results based on issues and challenges that face all Australian workplaces and leaders.
Working collaboratively at all levels within organisations, we aim to create productive, innovative and competitive results. We do this by developing and delivering, meaningful, practical tools for business leaders. We offer exceptional leadership development programs for aspiring and early-career managers and team leaders.
We understand that no two organisations are the same and are acutely aware that leading an organisation is about a complex web of relationships and stakeholders that need to be managed. We know these things because we have all been there and have lived to share the experiences in creating a constructive culture with continuous improvement as a way of life.
Our Leadership Values
- We believe in the power of knowledge and new ideas to transform leadership
- We strive to be thought leaders in the area of leadership and workplace innovation
- We are committed to working collaboratively with industry, government and academia
- We have a public purpose
Through our work with organisations
- We identify the leadership barriers to adoption of high-performance work practices, innovation and productivity
- We assess current leadership capability in Australian organisations and identify gaps and development needs
- We create resources that are widely available and used by managers and organisations
- We help individual organisations, managers and teams meet organisational and innovation challenges, and work more effectively
- We identify practices that can best help leaders tackle workplace challenges and harness their capacity to innovate and grow
- We make evidence-based recommendations
- We provide practical case studies and diagnostic tools that can be used by other workplaces
- We help managers develop emerging and future leaders
- We develop frontline and middle management leadership skills